"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween & Hockey


Happy Halloween! We had lots of trick-or-treaters, but we still have extra candy, which we don't want in the house, cuz we'll eat it... and then my butt will get bigger and we don't want that!! so.... if anyone wants candy come on over!! Jim carved his pumpkins, they were cute, as you can see one of them is puking on another one's head ewww - funny though! James had a game today, they won 5-2 - James did wonderful, he had 2 shots on goal! XOXO

1 comment:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

HEY!!! I am so glad you found me! =) I am going to add you to my list if that is okay with you! I'd love to keep updated with how you are doing! I hope you are doing well!