"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

As part of James' christmas from us he got a new room. HE wanted his room to be downstairs so his dad has been working hard and got it done just in the nick of time. We still have a few finishing touches but we're dang near done!
Here is a picture of Rowdy, Alyssa and Rushton (he's in the belly) he is due any day - I am so excited to see him!!
Beau made me this amazing sign, my parents barn fell down last spring because of all the snow and Beau took a piece of the barnwood and made me this with his own hands - I LOVE IT!!
James was laughing so hard in this picture! I love his laugh! We had a great christmas and got lots of awesome gifts. Santa brought him a BC Rich electric guitar and amp, and he got a remote control toy that goes in the snow, sand and water, and some wii games to name a few. It was a good day! Here's Jim with his Fins up golf club cover, Santa brings him a James a Margaritaville head cover every year. He is an amazing dad and a wonderful husband - I am so lucky to have him!!
We hope you all had a very wonderful holiday! We love you all - XOXO










No comments: