"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LAS VEGAS - National Finals Rodeo


Jim & I spent last week in Las Vegas. We went to the last 5 nights of the NFR. We've been going for years. It's always fun and nice to get away. We went with my parents this year, it was nice to spend time with them. We stayed at the MGM and went to the Rodeo each night and trade shows each day. Jim won some money so that was a bonus too - Not enough to retire though..... I doubled my money and that was good enough for me ( I only gave myself a $5 allowance though, lol) While we were gone James had a game in Logan and HE SCORED the first goal of the game - We were totally bummed we missed it! Tonight he had a recital, I will post pics later this week. After the recital we went to Iggy's with my family for Beau's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU!! We love you all - keep in touch! XOXO

1 comment:

Shake-N-Bake said...

A $5 allowance? Way to let your hair down! :) You are one crazy lady!