"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday JIM!!


Jim's Birthday was yesterday. A while back he seen that Eddie Money was coming to Wendover and he likes his music so he bought tickets and a room and it worked out great because it was on his b-day weekend. Jim picked me up Friday right after work and we went and checked into our room and then went to the concert. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical because I really didnt even know who Eddie Money was, but once Jim started naming the songs I recongnized him. It was tons of fun! Jim had a good time! James also had a hockey tournament in Idaho Falls this weekend, his first game was Saturday morning, so we had to leave Wendover before the sun to make it to Idaho (for the 1st game) but we made it just in the nick of time. Jim and I went out to dinner last night (after the 2nd game) for his Birthday and he got a call out for work so he brought me home this morning (after the 3rd game) (in Idaho) and jumped in his work truck now he is headed to Soda Springs, Idaho and then Butte, Montana and then.... he has a 3 day project back in Idaho he's drove a lot of miles this weekend and he isnt done yet... he works so hard! So we've had a crazy busy weekend but it's been fun and we've got to spend a lot of time together which I love! James hockey team has done awesome in the Idaho Falls tournament - they won there first 3 games and are playing for the championship at 2:30 - Jim and I had to miss that game because of Jim's callout for work but James will call his dad after and let him know how it went. I will post pictures and details on the tournament tomorrow after we find out how the championship game ended up. Jim is a wonderful husband and an amazing Dad - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: