"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!
















I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunshine! It is so beautiful outside, everything is green and new. We had a great Easter we spent time with our families. Grandma Chugg came over Easter Morning for pancakes, then we went to the meadow to hang out with the Stark family, it was fun to see everyone, I wish we could all get together more. After the meadow we went up to my mom and dads house and had a great visit. Baby Rushton is growing so fast, I love to see him, he is so flippin cute! James had a good Easter he got the Vulcan Nerf Gun, which he has been wanting forever, he also got a Brad Paisley guitar book and tons of goodies. Jim and I got a Jimmy Buffett guitar book, I have the guitar, I have the book, now I just need some skills! Happy Spring!! Love you all!

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

I love the last pic of you three - so cute! Glad you had a great Easter. Now I need to see if Alyssa will post some updated pix of Rushton! =)