"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Idaho City 24th of July Weekend






We have started a new little tradition for the last couple of years. Over the 24th of July Weekend we go up to my Grandma Bybee's gold claim in Idaho City. It's always a lot of fun. Jim and my Dad worked really hard this year digging and running dirt - I took lots of naps and sat in the creek!! :) I love being outside so I was a happy girl - They did have some success, they found some gold but when they got deep enough to where the gold was it was about time to pack up. Jim really wants a dredge for next year, so they can dredge the creek and find even more gold!!

No comments: