"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 Year Anniversarty Trip





Jim and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. He planned an AMAZING trip! Thanks Babe I love you!! We went to San Diego - I love it there!



The first day we took a tour of the USS Midway, it is an aircraft carrier from WWII - 1992 - I learned alot and gained even more respect for the men and women that serve our country for our freedom! This is a picture of Jim in the Brig - It was a fun day. (below on USS Midway)




The next day we went to the races at Del Mar, there were ladies in fancy hats and dresses, just like the movies. We had a great time. After the races there was a Ziggy Marley concert, we went for a while but then headed out.... we were getting a contact high just standing there and you could tell things were getting a little out of control. It was a great day, I always love watching horse races, the horses are true athletes. And I had a great date! (below) Jim at DelMar

We also got to go on a lunch cruise - they took us out on a cruise of the San Diego Bay, the food was great and the beer was "free flowing" so Jim had his fill - Good Times! After the lunch cruise we went and hung out at Mission Beach! I LOVE THE BEACH!
on Lord Hornblower



We went to the San Diego Zoo - Holy Cow! that zoo is HUGE! It was fun to see all the different animals.




at the Zoo



Jim bought tickets for us to go see the Broadway show SPAMALOT! It was so funny!! We had great seats and lots of laughs!!




Happy Anniversary Babe!! I love you!!




2 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

WOW! He knows how to celebrate! What a fun getaway! Happy Anniversary =)

Leandra said...

How fun! I LOVE that last pic of you...looking HOT!!! Smokin hot mama you!!!