"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!







We had a great weekend. On Friday night it was James' hockey party, it was a pool party at the Robinson's, James had a lot of fun and it was fun to see the "hockey family" Justin and Tiffany (hockey parents) made a video with hightlights from the season, they did an AMAZING job! We had a tragedy this season when one of the hockey dad's passed away, and in the movie they had a tribute to Doug Robinson, it was very emotional, I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. They also had hockey helmets custom painted for Kaden & Cameron (Doug & Valerie's boys) with a picture of their dad on them. It was neat, they are such a neat family and my thoughts and prayers are with them always! Check out the season - what a record!! The season was dedicated to Doug Robinson.

On Father's Day - Jim & James played their tradtional game of golf. I think they had alot of fun - they called me when they were on the 5th hole and had me run them over some fruit snacks and granola bars (the 5th hole is across the street from our home.




Then we went up to visit my dad for fathers day. On Saturday Jim took some picture of James and Rushton for my dad's fathers day gift. We took some pictures of the boys with my grandpa's saddle. Jim did a great job they all turned out great. Thanks babe!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY ALL YOU DADS OUT THERE!!




No comments: