"According to my watch the time is now...Past is dead and gone...Don't try to shake it... just nod your head....Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"

Jimmy Buffett

Friday, July 3, 2009

Last weekend on Saturday we visited the Oquirrh Temple and it was so fun and so beautiful and sooo inspiring. It was a great day , Jim & I took my Grandma Stark and then My Dad, Mom, Rowdy, Alyssa and Rushton met us there. After the temple tour we went to Gardners Village for lunch and to look through the shops. WONDERFUL DAY!

On Sunday it was Grandpa Krugers Birthday and Grandma B's Birthday - we took Grandpa Kruger to brunch and had a great visit, we need to go visit more, I love his stories! After brunch we went to visit my Grandma B and had a nice visit.

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

I love the pic of everyone at the temple - how sweet! Rushton is so big and cute!!!

I hope you got the fried green tomatoes at Gardner Village. I crave those in my sleep! =)